The Santa Barbara County Bar Foundation is a separate organization. It is an autonomous nonprofit that focuses on philanthropy.
The Mission of the Santa Barbara County Bar Foundation is:
- To advance the knowledge of and appreciation of the law among the general public.
- To support the efforts of the courts and public entities of Santa Barbara County, California, to improve the system of justice.
- To support the legal education efforts of the Bar Associations of Santa Barbara County.
- To support the Santa Barbara County Law Library.
- To help secure, for benevolent and charitable purposes, justice and protection of the legal rights of all, including the poor and other persons who are in need of effective representation and advice.
Officers and Directors 2016
- President: Benjamin P. Feld
- Vice President: Guneet Kaur
- Treasurer/CFO: Barbara Carroll
- Secretary: Crystal Forsher
- Past President: Renee M. Fairbanks, CFLS
Past Recipients SB County Bar Foundation Grants
- UCSB Law & Society Program
- Santa Barbary County Legal Aid Foundation – Legal Resource Center Project
- Santa Barbara College of Law – Community Legal Education Program
- North County Law Library
Santa Barbara County Bar Foundation
Post Office Box 21523
Santa Barbara, CA 93121-1523
- 2021 Virtual Bench & Bar Conference November 16, 2020
- SBCBA 2020 Annual Meeting November 5, 2020
- Santa Barbara Superior Court COVID-19 Updates May 22, 2020
- 2019 Reception with the Appellate Justices of Division Six October 16, 2019
phone (805) 569-5511
fax (805) 569-2888