The Santa Barbara County Bar Foundation is a separate organization. It is an autonomous nonprofit that focuses on philanthropy.
The Mission of the Santa Barbara County Bar Foundation is:
- To advance the knowledge of and appreciation of the law among the general public.
- To support the efforts of the courts and public entities of Santa Barbara County, California, to improve the system of justice.
- To support the legal education efforts of the Bar Associations of Santa Barbara County.
- To support the Santa Barbara County Law Library.
- To help secure, for benevolent and charitable purposes, justice and protection of the legal rights of all, including the poor and other persons who are in need of effective representation and advice.
Officers and Directors 2016
- President: Benjamin P. Feld
- Vice President: Guneet Kaur
- Treasurer/CFO: Barbara Carroll
- Secretary: Crystal Forsher
- Past President: Renee M. Fairbanks, CFLS
Past Recipients SB County Bar Foundation Grants
- UCSB Law & Society Program
- Santa Barbary County Legal Aid Foundation – Legal Resource Center Project
- Santa Barbara College of Law – Community Legal Education Program
- North County Law Library
Santa Barbara County Bar Foundation
Post Office Box 21523
Santa Barbara, CA 93121-1523
12:30 pm SBCBA 2019 Golf & Tennis Tournament @ Santa Barbara Golf Club
SBCBA 2019 Golf & Tennis Tournament @ Santa Barbara Golf Club
Sep 27 @ 12:30 pm
2019 Golf and Tennis Flyer DINNER / RECEPTION So as to provide opportunity for the victors to boast of their athletic conquests, a post golf and tennis reception will begin at 5:00 PM at the[...]
- What is the Medical Injury Compensation Reform Act? July 23, 2019
- SBCBA 2019 Golf and Tennis Tournament July 18, 2019
- Prenuptial Agreements February 27, 2019
- California Workers’ Compensation vs. Federal Workers’ Compensation February 21, 2019
phone (805) 569-5511
fax (805) 569-2888