The Santa Barbara County Bar Foundation is a separate organization. It is an autonomous nonprofit that focuses on philanthropy.
The Mission of the Santa Barbara County Bar Foundation is:
- To advance the knowledge of and appreciation of the law among the general public.
- To support the efforts of the courts and public entities of Santa Barbara County, California, to improve the system of justice.
- To support the legal education efforts of the Bar Associations of Santa Barbara County.
- To support the Santa Barbara County Law Library.
- To help secure, for benevolent and charitable purposes, justice and protection of the legal rights of all, including the poor and other persons who are in need of effective representation and advice.
Officers and Directors 2016
- President: Benjamin P. Feld
- Vice President: Guneet Kaur
- Treasurer/CFO: Barbara Carroll
- Secretary: Crystal Forsher
- Past President: Renee M. Fairbanks, CFLS
Past Recipients SB County Bar Foundation Grants
- UCSB Law & Society Program
- Santa Barbary County Legal Aid Foundation – Legal Resource Center Project
- Santa Barbara College of Law – Community Legal Education Program
- North County Law Library
Santa Barbara County Bar Foundation
Post Office Box 21523
Santa Barbara, CA 93121-1523
6:00 pm Legal Ethics MCLE: A Reception w... @ The Santa Barbara Club
Legal Ethics MCLE: A Reception w... @ The Santa Barbara Club
Oct 30 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Please call 805-569-5511 to pay via credit card or mail completed form along with your check payable to: SBCBA 15 West Carrillo Street, Suite 106 Santa Barbara, CA 93101
12:00 pm General MCLE: “Cellphone Forensi... @ Santa Maria Inn
General MCLE: “Cellphone Forensi... @ Santa Maria Inn
Nov 15 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Speaker: Thomas Plunkett About the Event: Cellphones represent one of the fastest-changing areas of legal practice. Mobile device evidence is more important than ever, thanks to the rapid evolution of the technology and the way[...]
- I need legal help. Where can I find help via the Internet? September 12, 2018
- 5150 Hold 101 August 22, 2018
- SBCBA 2018 Golf & Tennis Tournament August 17, 2018
- General MCLE: “Bankruptcy and the Supreme Court: A Discussion of Cases Past, Present, and Future” August 17, 2018
phone (805) 569-5511
fax (805) 569-2888