The Santa Barbara County Bar Foundation is a separate organization. It is an autonomous nonprofit that focuses on philanthropy.
The Mission of the Santa Barbara County Bar Foundation is:
- To advance the knowledge of and appreciation of the law among the general public.
- To support the efforts of the courts and public entities of Santa Barbara County, California, to improve the system of justice.
- To support the legal education efforts of the Bar Associations of Santa Barbara County.
- To support the Santa Barbara County Law Library.
- To help secure, for benevolent and charitable purposes, justice and protection of the legal rights of all, including the poor and other persons who are in need of effective representation and advice.
Officers and Directors 2016
- President: Benjamin P. Feld
- Vice President: Guneet Kaur
- Treasurer/CFO: Barbara Carroll
- Secretary: Crystal Forsher
- Past President: Renee M. Fairbanks, CFLS
Past Recipients SB County Bar Foundation Grants
- UCSB Law & Society Program
- Santa Barbary County Legal Aid Foundation – Legal Resource Center Project
- Santa Barbara College of Law – Community Legal Education Program
- North County Law Library
Santa Barbara County Bar Foundation
Post Office Box 21523
Santa Barbara, CA 93121-1523
11:30 am SBCBA 2017 Golf and Tennis Tourn... @ Sandpiper Golf Club
SBCBA 2017 Golf and Tennis Tourn... @ Sandpiper Golf Club
Sep 22 @ 11:30 am – 7:30 pm
DINNER / RECEPTION A post golf and tennis reception will begin at 5:00 pm at the Sandpiper Grill, to be followed by dinner starting at 5:30 pm. Dinner is $50 per SBCBA Member/$55 per Non-SBCBA[...]
12:00 pm Recording Requirements, Common P... @ Wells Fargo Private Bank
Recording Requirements, Common P... @ Wells Fargo Private Bank
Oct 4 @ 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2017 Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Speakers: JOE HOLLAND. Mr. Holland began his career in public service when he took his first position as a Real Property Appraiser in[...]
15 West Carrillo St Suite 106
Santa Barbara CA 93101
phone (805) 569-5511
fax (805) 569-2888