The Santa Barbara County Bar Foundation is a separate organization. It is an autonomous nonprofit that focuses on philanthropy.
The Mission of the Santa Barbara County Bar Foundation is:
- To advance the knowledge of and appreciation of the law among the general public.
- To support the efforts of the courts and public entities of Santa Barbara County, California, to improve the system of justice.
- To support the legal education efforts of the Bar Associations of Santa Barbara County.
- To support the Santa Barbara County Law Library.
- To help secure, for benevolent and charitable purposes, justice and protection of the legal rights of all, including the poor and other persons who are in need of effective representation and advice.
Officers and Directors 2016
- President: Benjamin P. Feld
- Vice President: Guneet Kaur
- Treasurer/CFO: Barbara Carroll
- Secretary: Crystal Forsher
- Past President: Renee M. Fairbanks, CFLS
Past Recipients SB County Bar Foundation Grants
- UCSB Law & Society Program
- Santa Barbary County Legal Aid Foundation – Legal Resource Center Project
- Santa Barbara College of Law – Community Legal Education Program
- North County Law Library
Santa Barbara County Bar Foundation
Post Office Box 21523
Santa Barbara, CA 93121-1523
12:00 pm MCLE: “Dissomaster™ and the Qual... @ SB College of Law
MCLE: “Dissomaster™ and the Qual... @ SB College of Law
Feb 28 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
The Santa Barbara County Bar Association- Family Law Section Presents: “Dissomaster™ and the Qualified Business Income Deduction” When: February 28, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. Where: Santa Barbara College of Law MCLE: 1 Hour of General MCLE Speaker(s): Kimberly[...]
- What You Need to Know About A Product Liability Case in California October 23, 2018
- I need legal help. Where can I find help via the Internet? September 12, 2018
- 5150 Hold 101 August 22, 2018
- SBCBA 2018 Golf & Tennis Tournament August 17, 2018
phone (805) 569-5511
fax (805) 569-2888