The Santa Barbara County Bar Foundation is a separate organization. It is an autonomous nonprofit that focuses on philanthropy.
The Mission of the Santa Barbara County Bar Foundation is:
- To advance the knowledge of and appreciation of the law among the general public.
- To support the efforts of the courts and public entities of Santa Barbara County, California, to improve the system of justice.
- To support the legal education efforts of the Bar Associations of Santa Barbara County.
- To support the Santa Barbara County Law Library.
- To help secure, for benevolent and charitable purposes, justice and protection of the legal rights of all, including the poor and other persons who are in need of effective representation and advice.
Officers and Directors 2016
- President: Benjamin P. Feld
- Vice President: Guneet Kaur
- Treasurer/CFO: Barbara Carroll
- Secretary: Crystal Forsher
- Past President: Renee M. Fairbanks, CFLS
Past Recipients SB County Bar Foundation Grants
- UCSB Law & Society Program
- Santa Barbary County Legal Aid Foundation – Legal Resource Center Project
- Santa Barbara College of Law – Community Legal Education Program
- North County Law Library
Santa Barbara County Bar Foundation
Post Office Box 21523
Santa Barbara, CA 93121-1523
12:00 pm The SBCBA Criminal Law Section P... @ Santa Barbara College of Law
The SBCBA Criminal Law Section P... @ Santa Barbara College of Law
Dec 13 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
MCLE: One Hour of General MCLE credit (pending) Speaker: Jay Leiderman, Criminal Law Specialist. About the Event: Jay Leiderman is the owner of the Law Offices of Jay Leiderman, PC, a Ventura, based law firm. Mr.[...]
9:00 am SBCBA 2018 Bench and Bar Conference @ Santa Barbara County Courthouse
SBCBA 2018 Bench and Bar Conference @ Santa Barbara County Courthouse
Jan 20 @ 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
Climate Change, Sea Level Rise and the Law: How Will We Preserve the California Coast? Speakers and panelists Hon. Serge Dedina Conservationist and Mayor of Imperial Beach, CA Michael McCormick, AICP, Planner and Advisor, Climate[...]
12:15 pm The SBCBA ADR Section Presents: ... @ SB College of Law
The SBCBA ADR Section Presents: ... @ SB College of Law
Jan 25 @ 12:15 pm – 1:15 pm
MCLE Credit: 1 Hour elimination of bias Speakers: George Eskin, Ret. Judge/Mediator, Victoria Lindenauer, Attorney/Mediator, Penny Clemmons, Ph.D., Clinical Psychologist/Mediator Cost/Payment: $30.00 with lunch included. Please make checks payable to the SBCBA and mail to:[...]
15 West Carrillo St Suite 106
Santa Barbara CA 93101
phone (805) 569-5511
fax (805) 569-2888