The Santa Barbara County Bar Foundation is a separate organization. It is an autonomous nonprofit that focuses on philanthropy.
The Mission of the Santa Barbara County Bar Foundation is:
- To advance the knowledge of and appreciation of the law among the general public.
- To support the efforts of the courts and public entities of Santa Barbara County, California, to improve the system of justice.
- To support the legal education efforts of the Bar Associations of Santa Barbara County.
- To support the Santa Barbara County Law Library.
- To help secure, for benevolent and charitable purposes, justice and protection of the legal rights of all, including the poor and other persons who are in need of effective representation and advice.
Officers and Directors 2016
- President: Benjamin P. Feld
- Vice President: Guneet Kaur
- Treasurer/CFO: Barbara Carroll
- Secretary: Crystal Forsher
- Past President: Renee M. Fairbanks, CFLS
Past Recipients SB County Bar Foundation Grants
- UCSB Law & Society Program
- Santa Barbary County Legal Aid Foundation – Legal Resource Center Project
- Santa Barbara College of Law – Community Legal Education Program
- North County Law Library
Santa Barbara County Bar Foundation
Post Office Box 21523
Santa Barbara, CA 93121-1523
12:00 pm Trade Secrets: Why They Matter a... @ Santa Barbara College of Law
Trade Secrets: Why They Matter a... @ Santa Barbara College of Law
Oct 23 @ 12:00 pm – 1:15 pm
MCLE: 1.0 General MCLE Speaker: James Pooley James Pooley is an internationally recognized expert in trade secret law. He is the author of the treatise Trade Secret Law and of Secrets: Managing Information Assets in the Age of Cyberespionage.[...]
5:30 pm Reception with the Appellate Jus... @ Viva, Santa Barbara
Reception with the Appellate Jus... @ Viva, Santa Barbara
Oct 23 @ 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
MCLE Credit: 1 Hour General credit Cost/Payment: Please call 805-569-5511 to pay via credit card or mail completed form along with your check payable to: Santa Barbara County Bar Association 15 West Carrillo Street, Suite 106[...]
12:00 pm Tracing Issues and Marriage of C... @ Santa Barbara College of Law
Tracing Issues and Marriage of C... @ Santa Barbara College of Law
Nov 1 @ 12:00 pm
MCLE: 1.0 General MCLE Speaker: Ron J. Anfuso, CPA, ABV, CFF, CDFA, FABFA About the Event: Ron Anfuso, CPA, ABV, CFF, CDFA, FABFA provides expert forensic accounting services in marital dissolution cases. His tracing in the recently[...]
5:30 pm 2019 Annual Dinner @ The Biltmore
2019 Annual Dinner @ The Biltmore
Nov 15 @ 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Join the Santa Barbara County Bar Association for the 2019 Annual Dinner! Special Guest of Honor: Attorney General of California Xavier Becerra To be introduced by Santa Barbara County Municipal Court Presiding Judge Michael[...]
- 2019 Reception with the Appellate Justices of Division Six October 16, 2019
- Making the Most of the 30 Minute Consultation with the Referred Family Law Attorney October 4, 2019
- What is the Medical Injury Compensation Reform Act? July 23, 2019
- SBCBA 2019 Golf and Tennis Tournament July 18, 2019
phone (805) 569-5511
fax (805) 569-2888