The Santa Barbara County Bar Foundation is a separate organization. It is an autonomous nonprofit that focuses on philanthropy.
The Mission of the Santa Barbara County Bar Foundation is:
- To advance the knowledge of and appreciation of the law among the general public.
- To support the efforts of the courts and public entities of Santa Barbara County, California, to improve the system of justice.
- To support the legal education efforts of the Bar Associations of Santa Barbara County.
- To support the Santa Barbara County Law Library.
- To help secure, for benevolent and charitable purposes, justice and protection of the legal rights of all, including the poor and other persons who are in need of effective representation and advice.
Officers and Directors 2016
- President: Benjamin P. Feld
- Vice President: Guneet Kaur
- Treasurer/CFO: Barbara Carroll
- Secretary: Crystal Forsher
- Past President: Renee M. Fairbanks, CFLS
Past Recipients SB County Bar Foundation Grants
- UCSB Law & Society Program
- Santa Barbary County Legal Aid Foundation – Legal Resource Center Project
- Santa Barbara College of Law – Community Legal Education Program
- North County Law Library
Santa Barbara County Bar Foundation
Post Office Box 21523
Santa Barbara, CA 93121-1523
12:00 pm The SBCBA In-House Counsel & Cor... @ Santa Barbara College of Law, Room 1
The SBCBA In-House Counsel & Cor... @ Santa Barbara College of Law, Room 1
Oct 24 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
MCLE Credit: One hour credit applied for Speakers: Robert M. Heller and Todd M. Lander Freeman Freeman & Smiley, Century City Robert M. Heller, Of Counsel at Freeman Freeman & Smiley, is the[...]
5:30 pm Justices Reception with the Appe... @ The Santa Barbara Club
Justices Reception with the Appe... @ The Santa Barbara Club
Oct 25 @ 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
MCLE Credit: 1 Hour Legal Ethics credit Cost/Payment: SBCBA Members – $50 (After October 11th, $60) Non-Members – $60 (After October 11th, $70) Students/Paralegals – $20 Please call 569-5511 to pay via credit card or[...]
5:30 pm The SBCBA Alternative Dispute Re... @ TBA
The SBCBA Alternative Dispute Re... @ TBA
Nov 8 @ 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Speakers: Peter Robinson, Co-Founder of the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution MCLE Credit: 2 hours total, 0.5 hour Ethics credit Checks payable to: SB County Bar Association 15 West Carrillo St, #106 Santa Barbara, CA[...]
12:00 pm The SBCBA Employment Law Section... @ Santa Barbara College of Law
The SBCBA Employment Law Section... @ Santa Barbara College of Law
Nov 9 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
MCLE Credit: 1 Hour (General) Speaker(s): Alex W. Craigie, The Law Offices of Alex W. Craigie Alex is an AV-Preeminent rated trial attorney recognized for bringing an innovative and cost-effective approach to helping small and[...]
15 West Carrillo St Suite 106
Santa Barbara CA 93101
phone (805) 569-5511
fax (805) 569-2888