- Exclusive member pricing on continuing legal education programs (CLE);
- The monthly Santa Barbara Lawyer magazine, which includes association, community legal, and court news;
- An e-mail bulletin of news and events;
- Access to the members-only portal of the SBCBA Website; and
- Opportunities to network, socialize at SBCBA events, and engage in community service activities with other local attorneys and legal professionals
The mid-year Membership drive runs July-September. The SBCBA provides members with important opportunities for professional education and development, as well as valuable member benefits. The SBCBA and its Sections present regular, affordable and convenient educational programs offering MCLE credits featuring distinguished speakers on issues of interest and concern to legal professionals. Additionally, the SBCBA presents events that promote networking opportunities for members to meet and work with other lawyers and judicial officers on issues of common concern.
There are no upcoming events.
- 2019 Reception with the Appellate Justices of Division Six October 16, 2019
- Making the Most of the 30 Minute Consultation with the Referred Family Law Attorney October 4, 2019
- What is the Medical Injury Compensation Reform Act? July 23, 2019
- SBCBA 2019 Golf and Tennis Tournament July 18, 2019
phone (805) 569-5511
fax (805) 569-2888